2.4.12

Dodo, Get Well Soon

We've assumed Dodo dead when he left us on 29 March 2012... After I posted my entry yesterday, I just couldn't stop myself from crying and crying till my hubby decided to look for him.  We've been waiting for him to come home as he needed treatment. 
 

The night before, when everyone was asleep, I googled about dying cats that run away and read some suggested that I should look for him in the woods, in the backyard, or under the bed and so did my hubby.  It just took a few minutes when I heard my hubby calling my name, seeing him holding Dodo whom I thought had already died.  But I saw his beaded eyes looking at me.  My hubby found him in the backyard, not far from the woods.   Yesterday was the day when I cried and cried again seeing him still alive.  We rushed to his vet.


The vet says he won't stay long... He was given vitamins to fight with his liver infection.  Dodo couldn't walk, drink or eat.  We use syringe to feed him with milk and raw egg as advised by his vet.  Last night, just like before, I'm so grateful that we still have the chance to sleep with him.  We put him in his basket but as usual, he'd climb up our bed and sleep at my feet, just that this time he woke us up since he's too weak to climb up.  I thank Allah that I still have the chance to feel his warm coat. :-(

Midnight we gave him habbatussauda mixture as our last option treating him.  I told him that if he had to go, leave happily and peacefully and I promise I will not cry anymore.  



This morning, we found him still alive and heard his voice.  


Dodo has become anorexic.  I prefer not to show him in full for his dignity.
Thank you Dodo for being so loyal, and if you really have to go, we should let you go.  And when it's time to go, remember that we love you.  Thank you Allah. 


5 comments:

Rozi Rahman said...

I can't help shed a tear...

Erpha Ahdayani. said...

and i've been crying for days... because of him, i just couldn't focus on my job, till we found him yesterday...

Mila@Rimbun said...

sedihnya.. hoping that he get a chance to live longer and healthier

Erpha Ahdayani. said...

tq milla, dia dah takda, 2 apr deceased. :-(

Plymouth Pink said...

Owh so sad...ppl say that good cat wont stay last. I hope you will get another Dodo.